Friday Five

Time for the Friday Five for May 30, 2003

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered as somebody who did not strive to appear heroic, but acted morally despite any incentive for reconition or lack thereof. In other words, I don't need to be remembered by all as a good person as long as I filled that role.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." —Abraham Lincoln. This quote reflects my quiet nature, as well as my sense of humor. It's also just one of those great quotes that everybody likes whether they agree with it or not.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Hmm, this is pretty tough. I guess I would have to say my greatest achievement of the past year would be making peace with the people who had a mutual malice with me.
4. What about the past ten years?
Hmm, even tougher. In my current sleep-deprived state I cannot recall my life very well so I'll just cheat and say that my greatest achievement of the past decade is the same as the one of the last year. I may change this; I may not.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
"Do not worry about the minor errors you may make. As long as you remain true to yourself and a moral person, you will eventually find happiness." Whoa, I could use some advice like that.

And thus I conclude my first Friday Five.

Latest entries to this site

Info

This was written on Monday, June 02, 2003 by Lenny.

Comments

Read 0 and add your own.