Frisbee in the Rain

I was horribly soaked. We stopped ultimate when the lightning started, but but that point I was already soaked and I still had a bike ride ahead of me. O well; since that (about 4:30) I have recovered. Today was Sperling's last day until he goes to Maine for work. On my way home some asshole thought it would be funny to give the finger to a wet kid from his car. I don't really care since he didn't have nearly as much fun moving a digit as I did playing ultimate in the rain, but this incident gives me insight into some of the morons in this world. The cup is half-empty.

Jon: Is the cup half-empty or half-full. Garfield: (Drinks contents of glass) All empty.

Latest entries to this site

Info

This was written on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 by Lenny.

Comments

Read 0 and add your own.