Like Putting on a Hot Shirt from the Dryer

The astute reader will have noticed the Fresh Links item in the right-side navigation menu of this site. I am going to stop using the brief link-list form of post I introduced a few months ago with the last redesign. It was an ugly hack that only half-worked, so instead I am using del.icio.us to manage my bookmarks. This probably means more links, though you must now visit another site (sorry) and its visuals are pretty unappealing, to say it gently.

This change is really for myself, since it is much easier to manage. If you value my taste in websites, go ahead and check it out. If not, be happy that those links are gone from in between the essays and notes.

Latest entries to this site

Info

This was written on Monday, September 13, 2004 by Lenny.

Comments

Read 0 and add your own.