Thursday, June 10, 2004
- hacking las vegas
- is your son a computer hacker? does he use an amd chip? does he use illegal programs like lunix, mp3, or telnet? did you ever catch him reading the cathedral and the bazaar? is he fed up with aol? he must be a terrorist! (probably fake)
- disney's cleaner, safer, air-launched fireworks
- google engineer's 17,259-word computer-generated palindrome
- nickelback sucks
- paris considers suv ban
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Fortune: "Some men dream of fortunes, others dream of cookies. Lucky Numbers 4, 15, 16, 24, 36, 45"
That was real.
It's Free Iced Coffee Day at Dunkin' Donuts.
Saturday, June 05, 2004
Friday, June 04, 2004
In a joint effort, Brian, Mark, Connor, and I gave Justin a run for his monkey. It all began in when Justin stupidly trusted us enough to leave his room. Something always happens, but this time instead of Brian or Mark being destructive, we decided to give Justin a friendly gift. The players:
- The Visionary
- Brian came up with the idea of Mark stripping for Justin.
- The Photog
- Connor was in charge of stealing Justin's camera-phone and snapping the pic.
- The Techie
- I was in charge of figuring out how to post the picture to Justin's moblog, and then to leave Justin a little note.
- The Beefcake
- Mark, in all his glory, without a shirt
The result: studly Mark on Justin's site and his wallpaper.
But the cruel part came yet: we ate his food while he was gone!